Dear fellow members.
Following the latest Coronavirus advice issued by the government and D.O.H, it is with regret that the committee has taken the difficult decision, with immediate effect, to cancel the program for the rest of the season.
The health and welfare of members is paramount and we feel to continue holding meetings would constitute an unacceptable risk to those who maybe more vulnerable.
We hope that you understand and agree with the decision the committee has made but we feel we have no other choice or action open to us.
It is hoped that at a later date, when this outbreak has run its course, we can hold our presentation evening and AGM.
Until then, stay safe and well and we will remain in touch with you all.
The Committee CCC